Acne vitamins - nutrients that normalize the production of sebum, promote proper metabolism, participate in the regeneration of the dermis, give the face a healthy color. Biological compounds nourish the skin, help fight acne, improve the general condition of the body, prevent vitamin deficiency, and strengthen its barrier functions.
Pimple is an inflamed sebaceous gland that suppresses due to interaction with skin bacteria or improper outflow of sebum. Acne is the body's “SOS” signal, which indicates hidden health problems. If there are a lot of acne, reconsider your lifestyle, analyze the nutrition. Often, cosmetics do not solve the problem, but rather exacerbate the situation. Look for the cause inside the body. Also, eliminate foods that stimulate clogging of the sebaceous glands.
Reasons for the appearance
Rashes on the skin of the face indicate a violation of the internal state of the body. In adolescence, acne is most often the result of hormonal changes, in adulthood - poor care for dermis, malnutrition, hidden problems with internal organs.
Causes of acne:
- Hyperkeratosis Excessive keratinization of the skin is associated with deficiencies of vitamins A, B2 in the body.
- Imbalance of lipids is associated with a change in the function of the adrenal cortex, pituitary gland, parathyroid gland and nutritional errors (food poor in fiber, protein, rich in easily digestible carbohydrates, fats).
- Increased activity of the sebaceous glands due to an excess of androgens - male sex hormones.
- The use of hormonal contraceptives, glucocorticoids.
In girls, 2 to 3 days before the onset of menstruation, skin rashes may appear.
- Reception of antiepileptic, anti-tuberculosis drugs.
- Stressful conditions, depression.
- An increase in blood glucose, a violation of the microflora of human skin, a change in the composition of the secretion of the sebaceous glands.
- Hereditary predisposition.
- Frequent contact of dirty hands on the skin of the face.
- Non-observance of personal hygiene.
- Dysfunctional living conditions.
- Lack of sleep.
- Weakening of the immune system.
- Pathology of the digestive system, dysbiosis.
- Incorrectly selected cosmetics.
- External irritants: burning sun, humid climate, hot weather.
The main causes of inflammation of the sebaceous glands are disorders in the digestive tract, the endocrine system. If the rash is a regular occurrence, you should undergo a complete medical examination. Acne is not such a harmless disease as it might seem at first glance. This is an iceberg indicating health problems that requires immediate identification and elimination of the cause.
Remember, new acne often occurs as a result of squeezing old ones, as they infect uninfected areas of the skin.
- Open comedos or black dots. Distribution area: chin, chest, back, cheeks, nose.
- White or covered comedones, millet, wen. Most often appear on the chin and forehead, similar to a grain.
Comedones (closed and open) - the first sign of acne, are non-inflammatory in nature. However, improper skin care exacerbates the situation, leading to serious consequences (the appearance of irregularities, age spots on the surface of the dermis).
- Cyanotic red or pink papules. They are inflamed areas in the form of seals, tubercles, indicate the neglected form of comedones.
- Yellow, gray pustules. In fact, these are abscesses that form papules on the surface.
- With painful nodes inside. They are located deep under the skin, with a diameter of more than 5 millimeters.
- Crimson seals from knots, up to 5 centimeters. Cysts attack different parts of the face, body. This is the most severe degree of acne.
Remember, if you can fight comedones and papules on your own, then you need to be especially careful with pustules, inflamed painful nodes and crimson seals. In no case do not get rid of them yourself, as this can seriously complicate the problem, leave a mark on the face in the form of scars.
Squeezing does not lead to the disappearance of rashes, on the contrary, it stimulates the appearance of new blackheads.
To treat acne, include foods and preparations containing vitamins B, A, C, E, PP, zinc in your diet.
Properties of each nutrient:
- Ascorbic acid (C). Increases immunity, relieves irritation, improves skin structure. In addition, it accelerates the healing of damaged areas of the dermis, eliminates acne, improves complexion.
- Tocopherol (E). It activates cell renewal, prolongs youth, protects the skin from adverse environmental factors. Tocopherol slows down oxidative reactions, prevents the formation of toxins that damage the dermis, normalizes blood circulation in the capillaries, and increases the ability of the skin to withstand oxygen deficiency. In addition, vitamin accelerates the regeneration of keratinized cells, prevents the occurrence of inflammatory reactions, clogging of pores.
- Beta Carotene (A). Fights acne on the face and back.
- Vitamins of group B. They cleanse the skin from possible defects, improve blood circulation in the vessels, and relieve scars from acne. In case of serious violations, a liquid form of the release of vitamins (in ampoules) is used.
Owners of oily skin are most prone to acne.
Vitamins B2, B5, B6, B12 are shown to such people. They prevent the multiplication of pathogenic microbes on the outer covers of the dermis, which are a common cause of clogging of pores, the formation of a boil.
- Niacin (PP). It reduces the formation of sebum, inhibits the formation of acne, has an anti-inflammatory effect, accelerates the separation of dead cells, which keeps pores open.
- Zinc. Lowers keratin levels and prevents delayed release of histamine. These processes underlie the acne formation mechanism. If you eliminate the cause, the problem disappears by itself. In addition, zinc smoothes the structure of the dermis, heals from scars, and protects against UV rays.
Acne vitamins can be obtained from foods or medications. To improve the condition of the skin, Aevit, Cinteral, Pentovit, Chromevital +, Mega, Antiox + are prescribed. Vitamin-mineral complexes are taken in courses (monthly) twice a year.
How to get rid of acne?
First of all, determine the cause of skin rashes (external or internal), tune in that the fight against acne is not an easy and lengthy process, which takes from 2 months to several years, depending on the stage of the disease. Do not neglect the rules of skin care, do not despair, if one method did not help, try another.
Methods for treating acne:
- elimination of hormonal imbalance;
- neutralization of bacteria P.acnes;
- facial skin cleansing to eliminate the stratum corneum, opening pores;
- removal of the inflammatory process in the problem area affected by acne;
- normalization of the sebaceous glands.
Methods for improving skin condition:
- Folk remedies. To remove acne, masks are used from oatmeal, brewer's yeast based on lemon juice, aloe, calendula tincture, tea tree oil, bodyaga, and celandine.
- Medications (gels, lotions): Kuriozin, Baziron, Skinoren, Differin, Klindovit, Klenzit, Zinerit, salicylic, retinoic ointment.
- Cosmetology procedures: chemical peeling, ozone therapy, deep face cleansing, photo and laser therapy, ultrasound correction, mesotherapy.
- Intensive Vitamin Therapy.
- Proper nutrition, the exclusion of products that provoke acne from the diet.
To achieve a lasting result, it is recommended that all methods be combined. Only an integrated approach will help overcome acne, prevent the appearance of new foci.
Acne and Con Acne Foods
An unbalanced, improperly selected diet leaves an imprint on the condition of the skin. Depending on the type of dermis and the degree of genetic predisposition to acne, the rate of development of the disease in different people differs significantly.
If you are prone to acne, limit or stop eating the following foods:
- Coffee. The drink raises the level of cortisone in the body, which causes skin rashes.
- Sweet and flour products. They break the metabolism, undermine the natural normal hormonal background.
- Fatty, fried foods. Complicates the digestion of food, leads to inflammatory processes.
- Ice cream, sour cream, cream, cheese (moderately).
- Nuts (up to 100 grams per day).
- Carbonated drinks.
To restore skin health, switch to proper nutrition, enrich the daily menu with products that normalize the state of the dermis.
The program of healing the body, eliminating acne:
- Pure water, at least 8 glasses of 200 milliliters per day.
- Olive oil - a natural source of essential fatty acids, moisturizes, nourishes, prolongs youthful skin, gives elasticity.
- Green tea. It removes toxins, fights free radicals.
- Cereals, bran bread, from coarse grades of flour. Restore damaged cells of the dermis, make the skin velvety and smooth.
- Boiled fish, seafood. Natural source of protein.
- Fruits and berries for the skin: cherries, cherries, apricots, blueberries, currants, bananas, strawberries, grapes.
- Acne vegetables: spinach, legumes, bell peppers, tomatoes.
- Juices and fruit drinks (fresh).
Remember, the allies of healthy skin are sources of nutrients for the body that protect and restore the dermis from the harmful effects of the environment and improve human well-being.
It is useful to arrange fasting days once a week on fruits or vegetables (in the absence of diseases in the acute stage).
Avoid unplanned snacks. Drink more, water removes toxins, toxins, accelerates cell regeneration. A fluid deficiency leads to contamination of the body, in this case, the skin takes over the role of the filter, through which it tries to remove spent toxic substances. As a result, pores become clogged, inflamed, acne forms, acne progresses. Do not start this process, which entails a chain reaction. Take action in a timely manner! Eat correctly, drink 1.5 - 2 liters of water per day.
Improper nutrition, a deficiency of vitamins in the body, stress, hormonal failure are often the causes of acne or acne on the skin. Clogged sebaceous gland becomes inflamed, and attempts to cleanse the boil result in infection of nearby sites. Thus, the rash spreads over the skin. To prevent and treat acne, the diet is enriched with products containing beta-carotene (carrots, parsley, chicken and beef liver), zinc (wheat germ, hard cheeses, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds), ascorbic acid (lemon, kiwi, bell pepper, currant ), tocopherol (vegetable oils, eggs, sea buckthorn), B vitamins (mushrooms, peanuts, beans, meat, milk, offal, cottage cheese). In addition, the lack of cholecalciferol negatively affects the functioning of the sebaceous glands, which contributes to the exacerbation of acne. This is especially noticeable in autumn and winter. To accelerate the improvement of the state of the dermis, in addition to natural sources of nutrients, vitamin-mineral complexes are prescribed to replenish biologically active substances in the body.
Cleanliness, a balanced diet, regular prevention of vitamin deficiency, healthy sleep, lack of stress, living in favorable climatic conditions, observing the water regime are the main allies in the fight for beautiful skin, healthy complexion, youth and beauty.
Remember, acne is not a signal of the body about the presence of a problem and cosmetic acne removal, be sure to nourish it from the inside.
Carefully analyze your own diet, exclude harmful products, refuse to use expired or poor-quality cosmetics and, be sure, your skin will thank you for such a choice.